Tuesday, January 03, 2006
12 Healthy Habits For The New Year
Ring out the old, ring in the new
Ring, happy bells, across the snow
The year is going, let it go
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
Get Back to Basics in 2006. Contact more people, look up old friends, lose weight, and start a new hobby. Be good to yourself, treat others with kindness. Forgive family and friends and start anew. Get off on the wrong foot?.....Did you know you can start your day over any time you wish? Just say - I am starting my day over now and change your negative behavior just like that! Stress is detrimental to your health try the suggestions below to lead a happier, healthier life.
Change From Within
1. Admit a need for improving the quality of your life.
2. Believe that you can change all aspects of your life!
3. Turn your life over to a higher power. You cannot control other people, places and things. Ask for help with all areas of your life.
4. List aspects of your life that need to change. Check with relatives, friends & family members to 'call you' on your past mistakes and ask for suggestions on how best to correct them. Your interactions with others are important to your well-being and quality of life.
5. Ask your doctor or health care provider if adding vitamins, supplements, or a natural diet suppressant to your diet will be beneficial for you.
6. Be ready to change your lifestyle, including eating habits. Change from within through prayer and meditation.
7. Ask your doctor, healthcare provider, friends and family members how you can overcome your existing bad habits & replace them with new ones.
8. Make a list of people, places and things. Expand relationships with old friends, make new ones. Visit places that you need to for reconciling your differences. If you think you need a gadget, think twice about how necessary it really is; perhaps giving to a charity will be a better choice.
9. Complete a full day without saying anything unkind to any one. Work particularly hard to change a bad habit: i.e. eating sweets, watching too much TV, not getting out of the house, procrastinating in general - etc.
10. Continue to change each day. It will take awhile before your habits become established. Practice forgiving yourself and others. Try to do better each day. Strive for progress, not perfection.
11. Seek change and guidance through meditation and prayer. Do this every day at the same time to establish a habit.
12. Pass this information on to everyone you know! You have my permission to reprint, reproduce, and forward to your friends and relatives.
To subscribe to this health tip newsletter: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org As with any vitamin or supplement, please consult your doctor before taking. Author Beverly Terhune speaks from 35 years of living with Rheumatoid Arthritis and shares her experience, strength & hope on how to lead a healthy, substance-free life. Are you looking for ways to improve your memory, energy level or fight depression? Purchase our all natural vitamins, minerals, herbs and teas at wholesale prices. Subscribe to our free health tip newsletter. Baron Import & Export: 'Take Your Vitamins' - Natural Products - Wholesale Prices - Fast Delivery Visit us at: http://www.vitaminbaron.com Phone: 602-942-0118 • Fax: 602-863-9020 To be removed from our monthly health tip newsletter list, please send an email to us at: email@example.com and add the word ‘remove’ in the subject line.